IPCL V2.0 Toric
IPCL V2.0 has special patterned hole on upper left corner to ensure proper direction of the lens while loading in the cartridge and unfolding inside the eye, the anterior side of the lens is facing upwards. Its innovative six haptic pads ensures better stability in the ciliary sulcus. IPCL V2.0 has a unique hole in the centre of the optic for proper aqueous flow. The size of the hole is 380 micron. This hole is designed by unique engineering pattern to minimize light scattering and glare and does not induce significant visual disturbances.
- IPCL V2.0 is a hydrophilic, one-piece implantable posterior chamber lens which can be implanted through a 2.8 mm incision.
- The lenses are manufactured from a hybrid hydrophilic acrylic biocompatible material with proven long term safety results.
- Largest dioptric range available on the market, customization up to -30 diopters.
- IPCL V2.0 aspheric lenses are available for myopia and hyperopia with Astigmatism correction.
- Smart Toric IPCL V2.0 design is customized for every lens on 0° – 180° axis placement, only reference marking required and no rotation needed.
- SCustomized larger optics are available up to 7.25 mm.
- IPCL V2.0 provides excellent contrast sensitivity.
- Fast Recovery.
- No Corneal Tissue Removed.
- Preserves Natural Accommodation
Hydrophilic Acrylic Co Polymer
+0.5D to +6.00 and -0.5 D to -22.0 D
0.5 D Steps (Spherical Equivalent Diopters) IOL Power Custom Range: -22.5 D to -30.0 D and +6.5 D to +15.0 D in 0.5 D Steps (Spherical Equivalent Diopters)
6.60mm (It can be customized up to 7.5mm)
10.00 to 15.75 mm(in 0.25 mm steps)